יום ב' פרשת נצבים
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
ME'ILAH 6 - Dedicated l'Zechut Refu'ah Shleimah for Elisheva Chaya bat Leah. Dedicated by Michael Steinberg, David Steinberg, and Ethan Steinberg.
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara cites three different proofs from various Beraisos that "the time [that] a Korban is permitted" is after the sprinkling of the blood.
- There is a dispute about meat of Kodshei Kodashim that was taken outside the Azarah before the sprinkling of the blood.
- Rebbi Akiva proves his point from a case in which a Chatas was lost, a second animal was designated in the first one's place, and then the first one was found.
- The Mishnah quotes a similar dispute in the case of limbs of Kodshim Kalim -- destined to be burned on the Mizbe'ach -- that were taken outside of the Azarah before the sprinkling of the blood.
- Rebbi Yochanan: Rebbi Akiva ruled that the sprinkling affects meat that was removed from its designated area before the sprinkling of the blood only when some meat still remains in the designated area.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~