יום א' פרשת וישלח
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- There is a dispute about the age at which the presence of two pubic hairs indicate that a boy has reached adulthood.
- There is a dispute about whether a girl who has reached the age of adulthood may perform Mi'un if she has no hairs.
- Rav Dimi: In questions of Torah law, we rule stringently and suspect that the hairs fell off.
- Rav Huna: A child who is close to becoming an adult (see Mishnah) who made a vow to forbid a piece of food and then ate it, receives lashes.
- While most opinions disagree with Rav Huna (see #4), they do discuss what happens if an adult ate the forbidden food.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~