יום ג' פרשת תרומה
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- There is a dispute about what to do if a flame is brought into the Beis Midrash after Shabbos.
- If a person sneezes in a Beis Midrash, one should not say "bless you."
- One must recite Birkas ha'Mazon in the place where he ate.
- The Gemara illustrates the importance of this law (#3) with two incidents that occurred.
- When a person is offered the honor of leading the Zimun, he should accept the honor.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~