יום ד' פרשת צו
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- One is not allowed to use Tevel (untithed produce) that is Tamei as the fuel for his fire.
- Rebbi Tarfon says that one may use only olive oil for the Shabbos candles.
- Rebbi Shimon ben Elazar discusses items that grow on branches, such as cotton.
- Tana d'Vei Rebbi Yishmael: Whenever the Torah mentions clothes, it refers to those made of wool or linen.
- An item of wool or linen clothing that is a size of three by three Etzba'os can become Tamei with Tzara'as.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~