יום ו' פרשת בלק
(בחו"ל: פרשת חקת-בלק)
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- Abaye would make a festive meal when one of his students finished a Maseches.
- Mar bar Rav Ashi had a tremendous love for Torah scholars.
- The Amora'im would personally involve themselves in the preparations for Shabbos.
- The Gemara relates the famous story of "Yosef Mokir Shabbos."
- The Gemara explains why rich people in Eretz Yisrael, Bavel, and other places are indeed rich.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~