יום ה' פרשת האזינו
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- People who leave the Techum in order to save other Jews from attackers may carry their weapons back with them.
- Originally, after a battle, people used to store their weapons in a house outside the Techum.
- The Gemara explains when one is allowed to desecrate Shabbos in order to preemptively attack Nochrim.
- The Gemara originally thought that David ha'Melech asked whether it was permitted to go to war on Shabbos in a border city (see #3).
- The Mishnah discusses a case in which a person did not know he was within the Techum of a city when Shabbos arrived.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~