יום ב' פרשת בא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
12TH CYCLE DEDICATIONS:
PESACHIM 58 (16 Adar) - dedicated by Avi Berger of in memory of his father, Reb Pinchas ben Reb Avraham Yitzchak, on the day of his Yahrzeit.
- Summary of the Daf
- The Korban Tamid is usually offered 8 1/2 hours into the day, and it is completed by 9 1/2 hours into the day.
- If Erev Pesach falls on Erev Shabbos, the Korban Tamid is offered two hours earlier.
- The Gemara explains that the time of the offering of the Korban Tamid is based on the verse, "Bein ha'Arbayim."
- The first thing that is burned on the fire on the Mizbe'ach every morning is the morning Korban Tamid.
- The last thing that is burned on the Mizbe'ach every day is the afternoon Korban Tamid.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~