יום ב' פרשת וישלח
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara analyzes the status of the obligation of Terumah and the obligation of Chalah nowadays.
- The Mishnah discusses the three stages of a girl's growth, from a minor to a Na'arah to an adult.
- The Gemara discusses the various opinions of the Amora'im about the permitted relationships of their Kena'anis maidservants.
- Beis Hillel and Beis Shamai disagree about the status of a woman or man who did not yet see two pubic hairs.
- Rebbi Eliezer rules that both Beis Hillel and Beis Shamai are partially correct.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~