יום ב', פרשת כי תשא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- There is a dispute about the law in a case in which people started a meal on Erev Shabbos at a time when they were permitted to do so, and the meal extended into Shabbos.
- The Gemara relates that such a meal took place which included Raban Gamliel, Rebbi Yosi, and Rebbi Yehudah.
- Shmuel says that we do not rule according to any of the previous opinions quoted in the Gemara.
- Shmuel says that the same law (#3) applies to Havdalah.
- There is a dispute about whether people fulfill their obligation of Kidush when they hear it in the synagogue on Friday night.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~