יום ה' פרשת וירא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- A Zav must count seven consecutive clean days before he can become pure.
- There is a difference between whether he has an emission of a Zav or of Keri during these seven clean days.
- The Gemara explains why an emission of Keri disqualifies only one day from the count of the Zav.
- Not everything that is red is due to menstrual blood.
- Shmuel explains why Rebbi Meir says that even an animal-like fetus that is "born" is considered a Halachic birth.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~