יום ג' פרשת נח
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- If a person owned a barrel of wine in partnership with all of the residents of his Mavoy, an Eruv is unnecessary.
- There is a dispute about a case of partners, where one owns the wine and one owns the oil.
- There is a dispute about a Tevul Yom who touches oil that is floating on wine (and both liquids are Terumah).
- Rebbi Eliezer ben Tadai argues with opinions in our Mishnah.
- Rav Yosef explains the opinion of Rebbi Eliezer ben Tadai differently.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~