יום ב' פרשת נשא
(בחו"ל: פרשת במדבר)
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- One who carries ink on Shabbos and writes two letters with it as he is walking is liable for carrying.
- If a person carried enough ink to write one letter, which he wrote, and then repeated this action, he is not liable for carrying.
- Rav Yehudah discusses the different hair removal treatments available for young women in his time.
- The plaster treatment can work well, but it can also be deadly.
- One should not teach the Ma'aseh Merkavah unless he is worthy of doing so.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~