יום ג', פרשת חקת
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara discusses the case of a person who designated two Korbenos Chatas even though he only had to bring one.
- The Gemara explains why the blood of the Se'ir la'Hashem must be disposed of if the Se'ir la'Azazel dies.
- The Gemara discusses a scenario in which people would give replacement Shekalim which would end up being used for the following year.
- It is a Mitzvah for Korbenos Tzibur to be brought with the new money donated starting from Rosh Chodesh Nisan.
- The Gemara discusses the definition of "a complete year" stated regarding houses in a walled city.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~