יום ב' פרשת בא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
BERACHOS 24 - Two weeks of study material have been dedicated by Mrs. Estanne Abraham Fawer to honor the Yahrzeit of her father, Rav Mordechai ben Eliezer Zvi (Rabbi Morton Weiner) Z'L, who passed away on 18 Teves 5760. May the merit of supporting and advancing Dafyomi study -- which was so important to him -- during the weeks of his Yahrzeit serve as an Iluy for his Neshamah.
- Summary of the Daf
- There is a dispute about whether two unclothed people, lying back to back, may recite Shema.
- The fact that this (#1) is permitted in at least some situations is proof to Rav Huna's law.
- One is not allowed to stare at any part of a woman who is not permitted to him.
- The Gemara says that the thigh and voice of any woman, and the hair of a married woman, are considered "Ervah."
- One should not purposely recite Shemoneh Esreh so loud that others hear it.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~