שבת פרשת עקב
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- One is not allowed to use even the side of a tree on Shabbos.
- One is allowed to use something that is nailed into a tree to support something else, since this is not a direct use of the true.
- One is permitted to untie bundles of straw and hay in order to feed his animal on Shabbos.
- One may not force feed a camel on Shabbos.
- One is permitted to feed a dog on Shabbos, even if he is not the owner of the dog.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~