יום ו' פרשת שלח
(בחו"ל: פרשת בהעלותך)
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
ERCHIN 4 (17 Sivan) - Today's Dafyomi study is dedicated to the memory of Moshe Grun (Moshe Shlomo ben Michael Z"L), by his good friends in Los Angeles, New York, and Jerusalem.
- Summary of the Daf
- The Mitzvah of reading the Megilah (on Purim) comes before the Mitzvah of doing the Avodah in the Beis ha'Mikdash.
- A group of Kohanim and non-Kohanim may join to form a Zimun, even if the Kohen is eating Terumah.
- If a person obligates himself to pay a set value but does not specify which set value, he pays three Shekalim.
- There are two versions of a statement of Rav Nachman with regard to the previous case (above, #3).
- When someone pledges the actual value of a part of something or someone, there is a discussion about whether he must pay the value of the entire object or just the value of the part of the object that he pledged.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~