יום ה' פרשת פנחס
(בחו"ל: פרשת בלק)
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
ERCHIN 32 - Today's Dafyomi study is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Moshe Gottlieb, Moshe Ze'ev ben Chaim Shlomo Yosef ha'Levi z'l, who healed the sick of Jerusalem and Israel with Chesed. Dedicated by his loving family in honor of his Yahrzeit, on 8 Tamuz.
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara presents two versions for how to apply Hillel's enactment (Daf 31, #5) to force payment in other cases.
- The Mishnah and Beraisa discuss the criteria of Batei Arei Chomah.
- There is a dispute about whether fields are included in Batei Arei Chomah.
- Rebbi Yehudah and Rebbi Shimon disagree about whether a house with an outer wall that is also the wall of the city is considered within the walls of the city.
- Houses in a city can have the status of Batei Arei Chomah only if the city was a walled city from the time of Yehoshua bin Nun.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~