יום ב' פרשת מטות
(בחו"ל: פרשת פנחס)
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- Although the law of Me'ilah does not apply to a Korban consecrated by a Nochri, the Rabanan decreed that one is not allowed to derive benefit from it.
- We do not accept libations from a Nochri who offers a Korban. Rather, the libations are purchased from the public funds.
- There is a dispute about whether one receives lashes for transgressing a negative prohibition that involves no action.
- The Gemara lists some exceptions to the rule that one does not receive lashes for transgressing a negative prohibition that involves no action.
- Rebbi Yochanan: Temurah should not be included as an exception to the rule (in #4).
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~