יום ו' פרשת בחקתי
(בחו"ל: פרשת בהר)
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- May a witness testify that another witness told him that a firstborn animal received a blemish naturally?
- If a person testifies that an animal not known to be a firstborn animal is indeed a firstborn, but it also naturally received a blemish, he is believed.
- There is a dispute about whether even a Kohen who is a Chaver is suspected of causing a blemish to a firstborn animal.
- The Gemara discusses the issue of whether any claim a person makes that can be verified is believed.
- A person is believed to say that a blemish happened naturally to a doubtful animal of Ma'aser Behemah.
- There is a discussion in the Mishnah about whether an expert is needed to rule on an obvious blemish.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~