יום ו' פרשת פנחס
(בחו"ל: פרשת בלק)
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- Batei ha'Chatzerim (houses in unwalled cities) have the most favorable redemption terms for the original seller.
- A person who consecrates Batei ha'Chatzerim also has favorable terms.
- A city with fewer than three courtyards with two houses in each courtyard is deemed a city of Batei ha'Chatzerim, even if it has a wall from the time of Yehoshua bin Nun.
- The cities of the Leviyim had three distinct areas.
- One may not change the designation of one of the above areas to another type of area.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~