שבת פרשת כי תבא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara refers to a case of a person who cut one Siman of an animal intending Chutz l'Zemano, and cut the second Siman intending Chutz l'Mekomo.
- Rebbi Yehudah admits that it is possible to have the Chutz l'Zemano thought first, and the sacrifice will not be Pigul.
- The Gemara explains Rav Gidal's understanding of the Mishnah, "Whether he slaughtered the Todah Chutz l'Zemanah or Chutz l'Mekomah, the bread became holy."
- The Gemara rejects a proof of Rav Gidal from the statement, "If the blood was kept overnight, even though he sprinkles it, there is still Me'ilah."
- Bar Kapara asked for is the definition of the Mishnah's phrase "the time a sacrifice is permitted?"
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~