יום ג' פרשת כי תבא
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
12th CYCLE DEDICATION
KERISUS 27 (23 Nisan) - dedicated by Mr. Avy Reichman of Queens, NY, l'Iluy Nishmas his father, Dovid ben Avraham, for the day of his Yahrzeit.
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara discusses whether a person may attain atonement with an animal whose value increased to the required value of that Korban only after it became Hekdesh.
- The Gemara divides this question (#1) into two different cases.
- The set price of two Sela'im for a Korban Asham is without exception.
- This case (#3) is in contrast to a Korban brought in order to enable a person to eat Kodshim.
- One cannot offer a Chatas -- dedicated by his deceased father -- for his own sin.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~