1. The Azarah was filled with people on Yom Kippur.
2. The Gemara quotes the Mishnah in Avos that says that ten miracles commonly occurred in the Beis ha'Mikdash.
3. A Beraisa adds another two miracles that happened with the fire and smoke of the Mizbe'ach.
4. The ground of the Beis ha'Mikdash miraculously swallowed up certain items.
5. The Lechem ha'Panim were miraculously as hot when they were divided as when they came out of the oven.
A BIT MORE
1. Nevertheless, when the people would bow down, a miracle would occur and everyone would have enough space to prostrate himself.
2. For example, a woman never miscarried from the strong smell of burning meat, the meat of the Korbanos never rotted, and a fly was never seen in the area where the Korbanos were cut up.
3. Rain never extinguished the fire on the Mizbe'ach, and winds never moved the column of smoke from the top of the Mizbe'ach.
4. For example, earthenware pots used for cooking Kodshim were broken, since they had leftover Kodshim in them which was forbidden. These pieces were miraculously swallowed up by the floor of the Beis ha'Mikdash.
5. Even though they were divided at least a week after they were baked, they remained hot and fresh miraculously.