brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
|PESACHIM 61 (8 Shevat) - Dedicated in honor of the birthday of Gila Linzer.|
1. The Mishnah lists various forms of intent that a person might have during the offering of the Korban Pesach that render the Korban invalid.
2. A Korban Pesach slaughtered with a combination of valid and invalid intentions (#1) is valid.
3 A Korban Pesach slaughtered before midday on Erev Pesach is invalid.
4. Slaughtering the Korban Pesach solely for people who are not part of the group invalidates it.
5. Slaughtering the Korban Pesach solely for someone who cannot eat it, such as one who is old or sick, invalidates it.
A BIT MORE
1. Slaughtering it with intent that it is for people who cannot eat it, or for people who are not part of the group, or for men who are uncircumcised, or for Tamei people, renders it invalid.
2. For example, if one slaughters with intent that it is for people who are part of the group and also for people who are not part of the group, it is valid.
3. If it is slaughtered before the afternoon Korban Tamid, it is valid, as long as the blood is stirred (to prevent coagulation) until after the sprinkling of the blood of the Tamid (and then its own blood is sprinkled on the Mizbe'ach).
4. This is derived from the words, "b'Michsas Tachosu."
5. This is derived from the verse, "Ish Lefi Achlo Tachosu Al ha'Seh."
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Pesachim