brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. The Mishnah discusses differences between Pesach Rishon and Pesach Sheni.
2. Hallel must be recited when eating the Korban Pesach Rishon, but it does not have to be recited when eating the Korban Pesach Sheni.
3. The Gemara says that it is logical to recite Hallel when slaughtering the Korban Pesach and holding the Lulav.
4. The Beraisa discusses more similarities between Pesach Rishon and Pesach Sheni.
5. Rebbi Yehudah says that one does not have to stay overnight in Yerushalayim after offering the Korban Pesach Sheni.
A BIT MORE
1. For example, one may not own Chametz when he slaughters the Korban Pesach Rishon, but one may own Chametz and have it in his house when he slaughters the Korban Pesach Sheni.
2. However, both require Hallel when they are offered, both are eaten only roasted, together with Matzah and Maror, and both override Shabbos.
3. The Gemara says, "Is it possible that Bnei Yisrael slaughter their Korban Pesach and hold their Lulav and not sing Hallel?!"
4. Both Korbanos may be offered if most of the people are Tamei, and both require that the people who offer them stay overnight in Yerushalayim.
5. The Gemara concludes that there are two versions of Rebbi Yehudah's opinion. According to one version, he maintains that the person must stay overnight in Yerushalayim.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Pesachim