1. The Fatal Consequences of Not Washing Mayim Rishonim and Mayim Acharonim.
2. The Machlokes Regarding Mayim Rishonim with Hot Water.
3. The Machlokes Regarding Mayim Rishonim with Chamei Teveryah in a Small Pool.
4. Netilas Yadayim for Chulin is a Safeguard for Terumah.
5. Netilas Yadayim for Fruit: Chasidus or Haughtiness?
6. How Far To Wash for Chulin, Terumah, Avodah in the Beis ha'Mikdash.
A BIT MORE
1. Not washing Mayim Rishonim caused someone to eat Neveilah (or Chazir). Not washing Mayim Acharonim caused someone to divorce (or kill) his wife.
2. Chizkiyah and Rebbi Yochanan disagree about whether one may use hot water for Netilas Yadayim.
3. Chizkiyah and Rebbi Yochanan disagree about whether one may use Chamei Teveryah, or water unfit for an animal, for Netilas Yadayim if it is in a small hole connected to a larger pool of 40 Se'ah. Such water in a 40-Se'ah pool may be used, but in a cup it may not be used.
4. Netilas Yadayim is required for Chulin in order to ensure that Achilas Terumah is done in a state of Taharah. Rebbi Elazar ben Arach finds an allusion for this in the verse.
5. Netilas Yadayim for fruit is not required. Rebbi Elazar and Rav Nachman disagree about whether one is permitted to wash for fruit, or whether it is considered arrogance.
6. There is a dispute about whether Netilas Yadayim for both Chulin and Terumah must be done until the second joint of the fingers or until the third joint, or whether Netilas Yadayim for Chulin must be done until the second joint and Terumah until the third. Netilas Yadayim for the Avodah must cover the entire hand until the wrist.