1. A person shall distance himself four cubits from heretical acts and from the rulers.
2. There is a disagreement if one must distance oneself four cubits from a Zonah.
3. One who gets caught up in heretical acts will inevitably die if he does Teshuvah.
4. One who gets very caught up in Znus will inevitably die if he does Teshuvah.
5. If a person occupies himself with Torah but not with Gemilus Chasadim, he is tantamount to one who has no G-d.
A BIT MORE
1. Rulers look for rich people in order to strip them of their money and kill them.
2. Rebbi Padas maintains that the Torah prohibits coming close only to Giluy Arayos itself. Ula maintains that coming close even to a forbidden woman is prohibited.
3. If the person continues to live after he repents, that indicates that he did not repent properly.
4. When one falls deeply into the trap of Znus is tantamount to one involved in heretical acts.
5. Even if a person occupies himself with Gemilus Chasadim but does not do sufficient acts of Gemilus Chasadim, he is tantamount to one who has no G-d.