brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. One is forbidden to sell land in Eretz Yisrael to a Nochri.
2. One is forbidden to comment on how nice looking a Nochri is.
3. Rebbi Meir maintains that a Neveilah may be given or sold to a Ger Toshav, or to a worshipper of Avodah Zarah.
4. Rebbi Yehudah maintains that a Neveilah may be given to a Ger Toshav. It may be sold, but not given for free, to a worshipper of Avodah Zarah.
5. One is forbidden to gaze at a nice-looking woman even if she is unmarried, or at a married woman even if she is not nice-looking, or at a woman's colorful clothing.
6. One is forbidden to gaze at animals while they are breeding.
7. A man shall not have improper thoughts during the day, so that he will not become Tamei at night.
8. There is a disagreement about whether Chasidus or Anavah is the greatest level a person can reach.
9. According to Rebbi Yehudah, one is permitted to sell a tree or produce while it is attached to the ground to a Nochri if it is sold on condition that he will cut it down. Rebbi Meir disagrees.
10. According to Rebbi Yehudah, one is permitted to sell an animal to a Nochri on condition that he will slaughter it. Rebbi Meir disagrees.
A BIT MORE
1. It is even forbidden to sell a tree or produce to a Nochri while it is attached to the ground.
2. However, if a person happens to see an extremely beautiful Nochri he should recite the blessing of "Baruch she'Kachah Lo b'Olamo."
3. According to Rebbi Meir, one is permitted to give a gift to a worshipper of Avodah Zarah. However, it is preferable to give the Neveilah to a Ger Toshav, since it is a Mitzvah to support him.
4. According to Rebbi Yehudah, one is forbidden to give a gift to a worshipper of Avodah Zarah.
5. If a woman's clothing is hanging on the wall, a man is forbidden to gaze at it if he is familiar with the owner of the clothing.
6. However, one is permitted to actively breed animals, because he is busy with his work and will not have any improper thoughts.
7. The way to protect oneself from improper thoughts is by learning Torah. Torah brings a person to Zerizus. This Midah helps a person take preventive measures so that he will not be put into a situation of an Aveirah.
8. Rebbi Pinchas ben Yair maintains that Chasidus is the greatest level. Rebbi Yehoshua ben Levi maintains that Anavah is the greatest.
9. If he sold to the Nochri unripe grain which appreciates when it stays in the ground, we still trust the Nochri that he will cut it down.
10. One is forbidden to sell large animals to a Nochri. If he sells it condition that it will be slaughtered, he is permitted to sell it, according to Rebbi Meir.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Avodah Zarah