brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
The Tum'ah of a grave ascends and descends. (1)
Graves of people that died prior to Matan Torah are Metamei b'Maga and Masa but not b'Ohel.
A limb from a Chai or a Mes that does not have sufficient flesh is Metamei b'Maga and Masa according to Reish Lakish.(2)
A bone from a Mes the size of a barley is Metamei b'Maga and Masa.
R. Eliezer holds that a Nazir who is Tamei starts counting his Nezirus again on his seventh day of Taharah.
The Chachamim hold that the Nazir does not start counting again his Nezirus until the eighth day. (3)
If a Nazir walks under a tree or protruding stones that overhang a Mes, or becomes Tamei from Eretz ha'Amim or a Beis ha'Pras he does not have to recount his Nezirus. (4)
If a Nazir becomes Tamei to a Golel or Dofek, or a Revi'is of blood of a Mes, or an Ohel ha'Mes, or a Rova of bones, he does not recount his Nezirus and he does not bring a Korban. (5)
If a Nazir becomes Tamei to a utensil that touched a Mes he does not have to recount his Nezirus.
If a Nazir becomes a Metzora, the days of the Hechlet and Sefirah of a Metzora do not count toward his Nezirus.
If a Nazir becomes a Zav or a Metzora the days of his Zivah and Hesger count toward his Nezirus.
It is a Safek if the air of Eretz ha'Amim is Tamei or only the earth is Tamei. (6)
A BIT MORE
1. Therefore someone who walks over a grave becomes Tamei.
2. R. Yochanan holds that it is not Metamei at all.
3. The day that he brings his Korbanos.
4. Although the Nazir is Tamei Mes since the Tum'ah is only mid'Rabanan he does not have to recount his Nezirus nor does he have to bring a Korban, however the days that he is Tamei do not count toward his Nezirus.
5. Although he is Tamei mid'Oraisa he does not have to recount his Nezirus, however the days that he is Tamei do not count toward his Nezirus.
6. If a person enters Eretz ha'Amim in a large chest if only the earth is Tamei he is Tahor since the chest protects him from the Tum'ah of the earth.
GOLEL AND DOFEK
If a Nazir becomes Tamei to a Golel or Dofek he does not recount his Nezirus. Rashi learns that a Golel is the cover of the coffin and the Dofek are the sides of the coffin. Rabeinu Tam learns that a Golel is the monument on the grave and the Dofek are the supporting stones for the monument.
TUM'AH OF A NAZIR
If a Nazir touched an Ohel of a Mes, or utensils that touched a Mes he does not have to be sprinkled from the ashes of a Parah Adumah. It appears to me that this is a special Din for a Nazir; however others that become Tamei to a utensil are Tamei for seven days and must be sprinkled from the ashes of a Parah Adumah on the third and seventh days. (Rambam Hilchos Nezirus 7:8)
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Nazir