1.Haw do r'abbo and raba learn the 2 frases in the mishnah: Diney memuna by 3, Gzelot and hovalot by 3
2. Why on R' Meir and Sages argue on mozea shem ra - it other in a capital crime case or it isn't?
3. What in Shlihut yad and whatin the lawfor the case
Question, Bronx, NY
1. Rebbi Avahu learns that the second phrase is an explanation of the first,
Dinei Mamon *which include* Gezeilos, etc.
2. The Gemara on 8a explains that the case is not a capital case, but it
could develop into a capital case. The question is whether it is better to have the 23
in the beginning and not have to reconvene.
3. A Shomer who uses for his own purposes an object that was given to him for safekeeeping is
then responsible for the object, even for Ones.