brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
1. The Beraisa differentiates between a woman who sees blood and one who finds blood on her garment.
2. Rav Huna says that the law of the Mishnah (2a) refers to Kodesh, not to Terumah.
3. Even after the Beis ha'Mikdash was destroyed, certain people would ensure that their crops could be considered Kodesh.
4. Raban Gamliel's maidservants were very scrupulous to ensure that his food was Tahor.
5. A second version of Rav Huna's opinion says that the law of the Mishnah (2a) applies both to Terumah and to Kodesh.
A BIT MORE
1. For example, a woman who sees blood is deemed to have been Tamei with regard to any Taharos that she touched only for the last 24 hours. A woman who finds blood on her garment is deemed to have been Tamei from the last time she laundered it (and then wore it, which is the first time she could have been Tamei due to this stain). Many other differences are mentioned.
2. Rav Huna says that the concern that a woman who sees blood was Tamei for 24 hours beforehand with regard to Taharos applies only to items of Kodesh that she touched, not to Terumah (and certainly not to Ma'aser and Chulin).
3. Ula says that some people in Galil wanted to make sure that their wine and oil could be used in the Beis ha'Mikdash. The Gemara suggests that some people also did this when Rebbi was alive, which is why the law that a woman is assumed to have been Teme'ah for 24 hours before she found the Dam (see #2) still applied in the days of Rebbi.
4. The Gemara relates two similar incidents regarding a maidservant who examined herself before handling each Tahor item, such as each loaf of Terumah (or Todah breads, according to Rav Huna).
5. Although a Beraisa states that it applies only to Kodesh and not to Terumah, Rav Shmuel bar Rav Yitzchak explains that this refers to Chulin treated with the laws of Kodesh, as opposed to Chulin treated with the laws of Terumah. According to this opinion, the law of the Mishnah certainly applies to actual Terumah.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Kerisus