brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
& Revach l'Neshamah - http://www.revach.net
|MENACHOS 90 (5 Sivan) - Dedicated l'Zecher Nishmas Reb Chaim Aryeh ben Aharon Stern Z'L by Shmuel Gut of Brooklyn, N.Y.|
1. If an Asham Metzora is slaughtered she'Lo Lishmah, or the blood of the Asham is not placed on the Behonos of the Metzora, it nevertheless is brought on the Mizbe'ach along with the Nesachim.
2. According to Rebbi Meir, the measure of an Isaron in the Beis ha'Mikdash contained an Isaron when it was heaped. The Rabanan disagree.
3. The overflow of a measuring cup for liquids in the Beis ha'Mikdash is sanctified, but not the overflow of a measuring utensil for solids.
4. When the Lechem ha'Panim and the Bazichin were placed on the Shulchan after Shabbos, if the Bazichin are placed on the Mizbe'ach on the upcoming Shabbos, they are Pasul.
5. The leftover Nesachim is used for Olos Kayitz ha'Mizbe'ach.
6. If one received money from Hekdesh on condition to provide Hekdesh with four Se'ah of flour per Sela, the supplier must supply Hekdesh with four Se'ah per Sela even if the price of flour goes up to three Se'ah per Sela.
7. If one received money from Hekdesh on condition to provide Hekdesh with three Se'ah of flour per Sela, the supplier must supply Hekdesh with four Se'ah per Sela if the price goes down to four Se'ah per Sela.
8. All Korbanos Tzibur and Yachid require Nesachim with the exception of Bechor Ma'aser Pesach Chatas and Asham.
9. A Korban Minchah and a Korban ha'Of do not require Nesachim.
A BIT MORE
1. Although the Korban is valid, the Metzora does not fulfill his obligation with the Korban and must bring another Korban.
2. According to Rebbi Meir, there were two measures of an Isaron in the Beis ha'Mikdash: one for all of the Menachos, and one for the Chavisei Kohen Gadol. The measure used for the Menachos contained an Isaron when it was heaped, while the measure used for the Chavisei Kohen Gadol contained an Isaron without being heaped. According to the Rabanan, there was only one measure, and it contained an Isaron without being heaped.
3. According to the Tana Kama, the measuring cup for liquids was sanctified both inside and outside, while the measuring utensil used for solids was sanctified only on the inside. Rebbi Akiva maintains that the measuring utensil used for solids was not sanctified at all. Rebbi Yosi maintains that even the measuring cup used for liquids was sanctified only on the inside, but since the overflowing liquid was expelled from the inside it is sanctified.
4. The Lechem ha'Panim and Bazichin must be on the Shulchan for a full seven days. Therefore, if they are not placed on the Shulchan until after Shabbos, they must remain on the Shulchan until the second Shabbos.
5. Rebbi Chiya bar Yosef says that the leftover Nesachim were from the overflow of the measuring cup of liquid, which is sanctified. Rebbi Yochanan maintains that the leftover Nesachim is from the supplier of Hekdesh who must give extra Nesachim if the price of the Nesachim goes down.
6. Hekdesh is Koneh when the money changes hands. Therefore, even though the price went up, the supplier must continue to supply the flour at the agreed upon price.
7. Although Hekdesh is Koneh when the money changes hands, Hekdesh cannot be in a worse position than a Hedyot. Therefore, Hekdesh can retract if Meshichah has not yet been done.
8. The Chatas and Asham of a Metzora are an exception to the rule and they require Nesachim.
9. Only an Olas Behemah requires Nesachim, not an Olas ha'Of.
Next Daf Index to Revach for Maseches Menachos