A woman who secludes herself after Kinuy and Stirah for the Shi’ur of Tum'ah is forbidden to her husband.
The Shi'ur of Tum'ah is the time it takes for Ha'arah (a partial Bi’ah).
The Shi’ur for Ha'arah is a Machlokes Tana’im. (1)
Ben Azai never married. (2)
Someone who has relations with a Zonah will eventually have to search for a piece of bread.
Anyone who disgraces the Mitzvah of Netilas Yadayim will be uprooted from the world.
A person must lift his hands when washing Netilas Yadayim. (3)
A person shall keep his hands down when washing Mayim Acharonim.
If someone eats bread without drying his hands it is tantamount to eating bread that is Tamei.
Anyone who has relations with a married woman even if he learned Torah he will not be saved from the Din of Gehinom.
R. Yochanan says in the name of R. Shimon Bar Yochai that having Gasus ha’Ru'ach is tantamount to worshipping Avodah Zarah. (4)
R. Chama Bar Chanina says that having Gasus ha’Ru'ach is tantamount to one who is Bo’el all of the Arayos. (5)
A BIT MORE
1. The various opinions are Hakafas ha’Dekel, Chazaras ha’Dekel, diluting a Kos of wine with water, diluting a Kos and drinking it, cooking an egg, cooking and eating an egg, eating three eggs one after the other, tying a knot, taking out a splinter from between one's teeth and taking a bread out of a basket.
2. Some say he married and divorced.
3. This is in order to avoid the possibility that maybe he washed his hands for the first time past the joint and the second time he only washed until the joint. Perhaps the water from the first washing will drip inside the joint and it will be Metamei his hands since the water from the first washing remains Tamei until the water of the second washing is Metaher the water.
4. R. Yochanan himself says that it is as if he was Kofer b’Ikar.
5. Ula says that it is as if he built a Bamah.